Saturday, April 14, 2012

Colours

I feel like disposables are the most neglected camera on the photo scene these days... They were buy one get one free at the store so I snatched those puppies up! And after buying my cameras how could I not take a gander in the "Easter shiz we need to get rid of" section? Good thing I did because found some plastic cellophane and had a lightbulb come into my head to make some colored gels and party with my new cameras... BOOM! NOW WE'RE TALKIN!


LETS GO...
B-O-W-L-I-N-G
 With some San Diego Mission pals.


Sarah? Are you in there? Feelin Trippy.
These are the first pictures attempted with these crappy filters I made... I was thinking that they would turn out really blurry but they actually turned out pretty great. 
Not to bad right? We'll see if I ever used them again...


 Mainly it was just really great because everyone around us was so happy to see disposable cameras back in action! 
"Don't forget the charge the flash!"




So aside from taking pictures we really were bowling. And I'm not gonna lie... I was tearing the lanes up! Booyah! Haha I'm not used to winning stuff so It was nice to be with these "special" bowlers... 


Nathan is such a Casual Creep

I've never had a bad time bowling... This is a fact.
It's pure American Joy.

Kainoas loosing face.

If you're in a Lousy mood, just go bowling... 
Or if you're that lazy just watch the Disney channel original movie: Alley Cats Strike!



THANKS FOR VIEWING


 Shout outs to:
Kainoa Clark for buying nachos from Costa Vida. You're the man!
Sarah Burroughs for being the Pellegrino Princess.
Brent Cline: Congrats on getting married. We were sending out wedding vibes in your direction.
Nate: That Truck...
Kevin Cheatham: For doing the cupid shuffle. Props for that.






No comments:

Post a Comment