A glimpse into a trip to Seattle
|Drive by window scene. Hey Twin Falls.|
| Hey Kelley.|
The reason you go to Seattle is to see this woman.
Went to get Ice Cream at Molly Moons and then came to enjoy the skyline view from kerry park at night time.
He's such a good Host. We stayed in Magnolia, which is so nice and so taking this guy on a W-A-L-K was the best. Golden Doodle.
|The Troll. Classic.|
|Would you lick this wall of gum for 10 dollars?|
|Gum Wall in Post Alley.|
You go here if you're in Pike's Market Place.
|The best day for walking trails and hanging at the beach.|
|Lighthouse at Discovery Park|
Awesome park with tons of little hiking trails down to the beach where you'll find this gem.
I would have spent hours in the trees if we had the time!
"I belong in nature..."
Madi took this photo. Her blog is here.
They are such a good live band!
I Liked them before this. Loved them after.
|Best Highway Views |
Wish we would have spent more time in the woods.
Other Trip Highlights:
- Dinner in Queen Ann - Dads playing live music.
- Getting Lost for Hours after the concert, praying, being guided back. Serious prayer power!
- Sunday Night Compline Service at St. Marks, Choir of Monks
- Saturday Night Beach Fun in Alki "That's a mormon"-Kait
- "Yah Stoopid! Yah Ignahrint! Yah Selfish! Gett Outta my house!"
Special Shout outs to:
The Cade's- for having us over for Sunday Brunch! The kindest people/fun conversations.
Carey-for being nice and making the Quiche